dancing horses

dancing horses

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Growing like a weed

It's hard to believe that Steele has been living with us for 3 months. Some days it seems like he just arrived yesterday. But he's become such a part of the family that it's like he's always been here.

Contradictory I know, but there you have it.

Here he is a few days after arrival:


He is affectionately known as the bottomless pit. He eats like, well, like a horse. After owning a picky eater it's refreshing. However, this food he's taking in is being used. This is Steele and Irish last Saturday!


Note the photobomber. This is d'Arcy. He gets into lots of photos.

5 comments:

  1. thanks. I may have to cut back a bit on the feed though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your horses are very handsome!

    Thanks for joining my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a difference three months makes! He is sooo beautiful!! :D Have you measured him to see how tall he is? How old is he now? When Chrome was a baby (actually I still do it, click progress report on his blog labels to see all of them) I took a conformation picture and measured him every month to track how much he grew. It's so much fun seeing how different they look over time as they grow. I did a post recently where I put down all of his measurements since he was five months old. There were some months when he grew an inch and a half in a month! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.