dancing horses

dancing horses

Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's a trap

My trailer has been away getting waxed and polished. Because it's a European Trailer it's made of lightweight composite material and a gel coat- like a boat. It's faded in the sun but Ed knew of someone who brings boats back to their shine. We took our trailer there but because it's fall it took a while to complete. It came back this weekend looking fabulous. 

I decided that it was time to resume Steele's training on loading. Today he would go on about halfway and then back out. He was never bad nor was he panicked but it was quite obvious that he was unsure. I just took my time and settled for the half in and then back out. I will keep at this. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :)

Here's a couple photos from this weekend:
follow the leader. I love Irish's elevation here
This made me smile

Peek

3 comments:

  1. Maybe the smell of the polish has Steele unsure?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh , make sure there is food within his reach when he gets in side, even feed him his supper on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are adorable!!

    Chrome is still unsure of the trailer too. Unfortunately I think it's our trailer. I can't wait to get a new one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love the feedback.